I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Why is my thinking so incredibly fucked up? One little thing can happen and it just has such a huge effect on everything - I HATE IT. I'm not even in a bad mood now, I'm just thinking about everything that has happened in the past two months and it's screwing with my mind! I can't take it anymore. I really don't know why he has such a huge effect on me - just seeing him in the tunnel and exchanging a few (civil) words with him seems to be enough to send everything spinning out of control and proportion. Dammit. Damn him. Even though he seems make me feel horrible on a weekly basis because of some new thing that he does or says- for some reason I just can't bring myself to hate him. Like at the kegger - I was yelling at him because I was angry, but I wasn't angry enough to stop myself from laughing at the same time. I don't even think we accomplished or fixed anything, even though we were 'talking' for a very long time. I need some closure but he's not giving it to me! Why can't he just let me be? I'd really like to know why...I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I need to figure this out. Soon.
*sigh*
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Taint
Don't let that tainty boy get to you even though obviously you can't help it. Some people that come into our lives just have that effect on us of never totally leaving us or atleast not leaving our minds for some time. It sure is a pain in the butt and when you live so close to that person and end up running into him on a regular basis it doesn't help. Stupid Lister just isn't big enough!! But hey...OPA!
Yeah the whole Kyle thing is for sure hard. Ali is right, there are just some people no matter what they do or say we can't seem to get them out of our heads or be mad at them for long. I mean look at Shawn for a sorta example. So much shit has happened with that kid but I will never hate him... so dumb. But yeah have fun with Kyle A and who knows maybe that will improve the situation with Kyle from 3! Haha. Later dude.
Post a Comment