Two years in a row! I still can't believe it - it hasn't really sunk in yet. After this whole week of stress, no sleep and confusion, it's finally over. And we actually won. Wow. Even though it was sort of fun, I'm glad it's all over and done with. Mystery Lake was pretty awesome! I had so much fun, dancing with everybody and holding the beaver and licking it (ew) and of course, drinking. The interpretive dances Dani and I did - those were killer, but they were so exhausting! It was really hot in there - the place was called 'Rednex' - yup, with an 'X'. Classy hey? Morinville sure loved us, I'm sure. And getting up on that bar/ledge thing to dance was a lot of fun. I wasn't so drunk that I couldn't manage to climb up onto a chair and then jump up there - or jump off for that matter. Yay for ledge dancing!! And I wasn't hungover this morning - which is great, I just had to drink some water. So, Saturday night was a success!
On the other hand, I hate uncertainty. And I am feeling extremely uncertain about a lot of things in my life - and I'm not impressed. Things just don't seem to be going my way lately - or at least in a way that satisfies me. I just start thinking about everything - school, the summer, family and relationships - and it's all just piling up into one huge mess. Nothing makes any sense anymore and I just feel like I'm drowning underneath it all - and it's scary because there's really nothing or nobody that can help pull me out. It's just me - and it really doesn't make sense because I'm used to life being like this - it always has been and well, I guess it always will be. I think I just realized that - again, for what seems to be the millionth time in my life. I guess I'll never learn.
*sighs*
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment