There has been some very interesting weather today. Dani and I got to experience it firsthand, while in the process of skipping class! So if we hadn’t skipped class this morning, then we wouldn’t have got to experience the total absurdity of the snow pellets. At first we just thought it was fluff or bits of snow from a tree – but nope, it was some sort of weird snow. The funny thing about it was how it was really sunny out at the same time, although fairly windy. It almost felt like a cold Chinook today, which was neat.
This morning was horrible – I was so unbelievably tired when I woke up at 8 – I had already slept in, which is weird, because I haven’t slept in for a long time. Not since sometime last semester anyways. And I was falling asleep in zoology, which is the first time I’ve done that all semester. It’s not cool, because my professor is hardcore with the lecture notes. So I might have missed a little bit, hopefully it wasn’t anything too important. And then we went and got coffee/hot chocolate, hoping to wake our sorry asses up. Worked, but didn’t succeed in making us go to class. Oh well Dani, better luck next time! And we got pasta from CAB at 10:30am, haha. It was soo good though!
I am in the greatest mood ever right now! Oh small things sure do please me. I had an EXCELLENT dream in the ten minute nap I had before my zoo seminar, and it ACTUALLY JUST CAME TRUE like, 5 minutes ago. Wow, I am just that good. Oh wow, I am just a loser actually..heehee. I love myself.
Hmm. I think I’m going to go have a real NAP now. One that lasts for more than ten minutes. BYE!!!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment