Monday, March 21, 2005
Whatever
I am so stupid it's unbelievable. I really don't know how many more times I can afford to mix up numbers before it screws me over even more royally than it already has. FUCK. I hope some weird creature scratches its way through my window or the heat vent and eats my soul, or rips my heart out or something necessarily vicious and horrible. Then I wouldn't have to deal with all of this bullshit. I think there's something wrong with me, and I don't even get it myself. It feels like there's a weird heavy feeling in my chest, weighing me down. And if I think about it, I just might break down and freak out. I'm really not sure. And once again, my blog makes no sense. Oh well. I'm going to get back to deciphering mixed up numbers - it's not going to happen though. Sleep will be nice; then I won't have to think about things anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey honey,
haha, honey. sorry. anyways, it's going to be ok. it's just one lab and some stupid numbers. i hope you are feeling better later you seem so down. just try and think that at the end of this week you will be able to see your mom and bro and it will be all good. the week will pass in a flash. i'm here for you if you need a hug. and remember we can do some crazy shopping when we go back to cow town!! la senza here we come. hehe. love you! <3
Post a Comment