Thursday, March 10, 2005

Will it ever be Friday?

Holy man. This day just would not end. And I had to deal with that memorial service not once, not twice, but FOUR effing times. Those men in the red jackets are so rude, it's unbelievable. They just wouldn't move out of the way - I mean, yes, what happened was incredibly sad and unnecessary...but I do have class to get to. Move out of my way. For some reason my earth sciences class just dragged on and on...but my professor has some weird obsession with the 'Far Side' cartoons, which are so hilarious, so he shows them to us on a regular basis. Today was one of those occasions where he went crazy over them. And then he decided to read us this absurd article that he stumbled upon in those crack-addict National Enquirer mags...according to them, dinosaurs went extinct because they all played a gigantic game of chicken on a ten mile long secret pathway in the desert. Their craniums were shattered - *sniff*. Bullshit. Ten miles? Dinosaurs were not THAT agile, and I don't know of any dinosaurs that could run at extremely high speeds for that length of time. Oh yeah - they also discovered a blood-sucking 'vampirosaurus'. Fascinating. So I guess class was alright - interesting, nevertheless. And I went to my biology class today and stayed for the entire time. I was so proud of myself. I haven't truly done that in a long while. And plus, I was all by myself. But it was interesting - I love learning about marine organisms - glass sponges? It was soo cool! And how can you go wrong with jellyfish?
Kim smells like chemistry. Really badly too.
So tired. I'm still pissed off about the memorial thing today. And those damn news helicoptors circling around like vultures. I am really bitter right now.
But yeah. I think I'm going to stop writing about useless things.
Oh yeah, and another thing. I was on the phone today when there was a knock on my door. It was Eric, and I didn't feel like talking to anybody else, so I ignored him. And yet he seemed to stand out there for quite awhile, waiting to see if I would open up my door. Get the hint, Einstein?? I'M NOT HOME
And then I go out into the lounge to see what he wanted - to return my CD...so I sit there for awhile, talking with him and Evan...then go back to my room to get my stuff for class. And what do I get? Another knock on my door. It was him, wanting to know if I wanted to go to the mall on Sunday. I said maybe. I do have to go eventually, and Alison, you said you would go too. I'm not sure about Sunday though...I can't plan ahead like this. It just makes me angry for some reason. OH MY GOD. I don't even know why I am so pissy. It's horrible.
Just disregard all of the above.

No comments: