Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hello

Ho hum. I'm bored. MMM, apple. I Heart Apple. SEX NOISES DANI!!!! Mmm. I love hot arms too. He's definitely a hunk of beef. Yummy! So, how was everybody's weekend? And by everybody, I mean Alison and Amy, because you're the only two who haven't updated your blogs. eeevil. Update your blogs now...or else. Yes - my blog really is about nothing, which makes it so spectacular! Hmm. This is my second attempt at writing it though - because my internet is being a stupid bitch. Breathe...like you said Dani...breathe in the positivity and exhale the negativity. That really doesn't sound right but oh well. I know what it means. I think I'm going to go and look up some courses, then read, and then sleep. I love sleeping - I missed my pillow while I was away. yay for pillows with your head molded into it. Love. Yay for not having class until 12:30 tomorrow. It is excellent. We all need to go out sometime this weekend because it may be the last time we have before the nervous-stress and anxiety sets in because of exams. Ok? Ok. And it will be fun. I have my margarita gigantoid glasses, which makes the world a better place. Anyways, have sweet dreams all! Ciao miei amici!

No comments: