Friday, March 18, 2005

St.Patrick's Day FESTIVITIES

Oh my God. Thursday nights? No....never again. This is why I stopped going to Ship nights...because Friday is such an unbelievable MESS. Oh, but it was soo much fun last night. I haven't had that much fun in such a long time. I really didn't mean to get totally wasted like I was..but something just hit me last night, so I decided to go for it. Even though I had a statistics midterm this morning at 8, and even though we're going out again for Kimmy's birthday partay. I just thought about it and I was so proud to be Irish, so I decided to celebrate in full force! It was excellent - so much green and ass pinching! And the dancing! Oh, the dancing was amazing...it was a beautiful night. I guess I was way drunker than I thought though, because Kim filled me in on some details right now that I had deleted from my memory. I guess I had told her some stories myself last night before I went to sleep, but I really don't remember AT ALL. Haha. So, yeah. I have new information to help piece together my night. Very interesting. LALALA. I was still drunk when I wrote my midterm this morning too! Kim told me that I reeked like alcohol while we were sitting there... It was definitely a new experience, let me tell you that. It was funny for a bit, but when the hangover hit me...it hit me hard. Not cool. Meh, it happens. Shit happens...blast I'm sick. I need this hangover to leeave me, so I can continue with the boozing. Twill be amazing fun tonight, right guys??! I'm looking forward to it..kinda. As soon as I am recovered. Anyways...that is all. I really don't feel like mustering up any more energy to type anything else. Have a great Friday!

No comments: