fuckedy fuck fuck la la la. I am so screwed for English tomorrow. There are a LOT of hot asians in Rutherford South. Seriously. I know a lot of people aren't attracted to them, well, Dani said she wasn't, but these ones are GOOD looking. Especially this one in a red shirt, yeah, I may have been looking at him when I was supposed to be reading the endings of ten stupid plays by, who is that guy again? Oh yeah, right, SHITSPEARE. oh Shakespeare. I lie, I do enjoy some of it. The lewd references to sex and genitalia and various other comments...haha, it's just a potpourri of dirty jokes!
And...I am on my crummy laptop. It's slow. But my desktop doesn't like me and decided to be a bitch. I stole your internet Dani; it's kind of funny, but you're not home and so therefore it doesn't matter. I'll fix it before you come home tomorrow though, haha, I feel so ingenious, switching the cords from the router in the basement. So that must mean there's something wrong with the connection to my bedroom, oh wait, OF COURSE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY CONNECTION. There is ALWAYS something wrong with ANYTHING computer-related when I'm involved. I don't even understand why, I never DID ANYTHING WRONG. Why is it this room where the internet connection decides to not work? Why didn't my stupid computer like restarting? There is no point in asking these questions, because the answer remains the same - LEANNE HAS BAD LUCK WITH COMPUTERS. Ok ok, I get it, I have realized that myself and a computer may never get along, but it keeeps on happening. I GET THE POINT, thank you very much. Although I am happy about being able to use my piece of shit laptop again - I'm really not a desktop kind of PC girl..hmm once you go laptop you'll never go desktop? Perhaps.
Anyways. I need to go 'study' aka try not to fall asleep while reading shitty plays. And I have to make my cheat sheet...the one that we're allowed to have. I really hope this exam goes well; I can't afford to fuck it up majorly.
All I want to do is go to sleep...
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha Hot Asians eh? Wink wink (although you already told me about this before I read the blog).
I'm glad my internet worked in your room!
BUN!
Post a Comment