Thursday, March 22, 2007

So...it's almost 1AM. I'm still awake. That's not really new for me. I wonder why I don't sleep very much. Maybe I drink too much coffee? It's not my fault; I have an addiction! It's true. Caffeine is the greatest thing in the entire world. One day, when I learn how to write properly, I will write a poem about the wonders of coffee. Hmm. *Ponders*

Ode to a Bean

Coffee bean, so irregular and brown
You could never make me frown!
I love coffee, it just makes me smile,
Gets me hyper if only for a little while
Oh coffee bean, I really would give you a hug
If only you weren't crushed up in my mug.


Oh God, I really am an idiot. haha. I hope everyone enjoys my poem. Hopefully a bit more than my singing voice. I know how much you all love my singing. Especially Dani. I am just amazing. Yeah. Today was a weird day. Dani and I shared a memorable walk to school. I guess it really is possible for us to act even more stupid than we normally do in public! I was kind of late to zoology, but not really, because he was babbling about worms or the museum or something I don't really care about. Then in EAS I decided to sit with this girl that's been/is in a lot of my classes, we randomly talk maybe once a week. I don't really remember her name. But that's ok.

La la la. I still kind of hate Chapters. I would miss it a little. Well actually, I would miss 'working', but not really working, and the people at Starbucks. And yes, I actually do have friends there, it's not just one person. They're all great! Stupid Chapters. Oh well...we'll see how the summer job situation turns out. I am looking forward to the summer. But not looking forward to me being stuck in this city for another year and a half. By the time I am done school, I will be 22 and no closer to having a real life. Oh my God, 22??! I'm not even 21 yet. I just want to stop school. I mean, I want to say that I have a degree, but is it really worth it if it's not going to help me in the long run? Ok...so I have a degree...but I'm poor and can't do what I want with my life. I don't even know what I want with my life. Hopefully I'll figure it out sometime soon. I know I'll get somewhere soon...to that place I want to be, even though I'm not sure where it is yet, or where I'm going. Ugh. Too many thoughts for 1:16 in the morning. Ok, going to bed now. 8AM lab, oh joy, I can hardly wait. Stupid crustaceans. I don't feel like dissecting a crayfish. Lame crayfish. My head hurts. I keep on cracking my jaw, which is why it's hurting. Oh crap, I have to print off notes tomorrow. Grr. Dumb notes. I guess I'm going back to knowledge common. Surprise surprise, my home away from home. It's super cold in here.

And apparently I have ADD and can't stay on track. I've been like this all night though, I can't keep up with the speed of my thoughts. I feel like such a spaz.

Ok, bedtime for Leanne.

2 comments:

Spatula said...

I am 61 and I have Diabetes...NUMBA 8!

Dancing Jelly Bean said...

Haha that poem was totally awesome! It was actually pretty cute.