Monday, October 10, 2005

Fucking Patricide

I hate my parents. Both of them, I'm dead serious. Right now I am experiencing an extreme distaste for the entire idea of them. Like, okay - I thought my dad was somewhat normal before, and wasn't a raging lunatic with crazy ideas that come out of nowhere - I mean, I knew my mom was a pretty screwed up individual, but I COULD DEAL WITH THAT (just barely), and now it's my dad too. I mean, it's always been there, below the surface, but yeah, he picks a nice fucking Thanksgiving weekend to bring up absolutely everything that's been eating at him for the past seven years - directs all of his anger right at me and then turns it around on me when I get upset. Such an asshole. I hate it when people make me out to be the bad guy, but he wasn't the one who left the room, crying. He's a fucking dick. And I don't care if he had been drinking, whatever, that's the same old fucked up excuse that everyone in my goddamn family uses. He/she's been drinking, they really didn't mean what they said/did. Yeah fucking right. When I'm drinking, I'm more honest and I'm willing to bet absolutely everything I own that he was being all the more truthful. Blah blah blah, he doesn't trust me, apparently I'm ungrateful and I'm just like my mother. Which means, according to him, I'm a 'bitch' X3 , and a huge 'waste of space'. Which is what he said last night about her, which pissed me off to no end. And then today, dropping me off back at Lister he kind of halfway apologized for last night, no specifics or anything, then had the nerve to ask me if I was sorry. Ha, yeah right. It sure pissed him off when I said that no, I'm not sorry, because I didn't do anything. He was the one being a drunk asshole. Like, who does that shit?? Everyone else possesses a set of somewhat normal parents, what the hell is wrong with me?? Whatever, I don't really care anymore. He thinks that I'm ungrateful because he gave me sooo much apparently, with school and everything -yeah right. I didn't need him when he left when I was 13, and I most definitely don't need his fucking money or help now. I'll tell you what he gave me - a messed up attitude and an intense distrust of anything my parents tell me, and five years of bullshit hell living with my mom and dealing with what he did to her/us and her enormous multitude of problems. Yeah, THANKS daddy. Love you too.

2 comments:

Island in the Sun said...

thanks Kimmy

Sassy Alie said...

Shit Guy. I had no idea that you had gotten in a fight with your dad. I missed that one. I guess I need to start checking blogs more often to keep up to date with what is going one with my girls. Every day I am around you, you amaze me. You are one strong lady and carry a lot of extra weight of the world around with you. But you always have your head up high and lots of people would probably come crashing down. I love you always and forever
Alison