Ctenophores Are Beautiful

This is where I like to rant about life without feeling like I am being judged.

Monday, October 17, 2005

C.O.D this Bitch!

hahaha
Posted by Island in the Sun at 6:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

she is prune. I am bun.

one of the bazillion we took :P

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2005 (75)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • C.O.D this Bitch! hahaha
      • OOPS
      • Fucking Patricide
      • <-----he sure looks happy, doesn't he?
      • yeah! One midterm down, four to go! It's so exciti...
      • Finally, some closure. For some reason, tonight th...
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)

more blogs!!

  • Alison
  • Kimmy
  • Dani

About Me

Island in the Sun
I like to drink coffee and I stay up really late, because I am some sort of weird nocturnal creature. I like mint-chocolate chip ice cream and the summer!!
View my complete profile