It is a pretty flower! I love mine too. We are lucky to have a friend like Alison. She takes care of us. Candy and all. Who needs a guy. Lol. We will get through this stat's lab, I swear.
I'm glad you are enjoying your pretty flower Leanne. It fills me with joy that I can give the special girls in my life flowers to show them how much they mean to me. I do it because I can, not because I have to. This has been my outlook on life probably since coming here to university. It just makes the world a better place...for others and yourself Love you lots Alison
I like to drink coffee and I stay up really late, because I am some sort of weird nocturnal creature. I like mint-chocolate chip ice cream and the summer!!
2 comments:
It is a pretty flower! I love mine too. We are lucky to have a friend like Alison. She takes care of us. Candy and all. Who needs a guy. Lol. We will get through this stat's lab, I swear.
I'm glad you are enjoying your pretty flower Leanne. It fills me with joy that I can give the special girls in my life flowers to show them how much they mean to me. I do it because I can, not because I have to. This has been my outlook on life probably since coming here to university. It just makes the world a better place...for others and yourself
Love you lots
Alison
Post a Comment