FRICK!
I have so many things that I want to say right now - but it's really too much to put into words. Hmm, thanks Alison, for our very good little 'discussion'. It put alot of things into perspective. You're very wise and I love your advice and words!
Thank you Kim...for convincing me to go to Windsors...because now I am WIDE AWAKE, at 2AM, talking on MSN. It's fun. 8AM class will be just amazing. Pfft.
This will be the last blog I'm going to write before I leave for Calgary tomorrow. It will be awesome. Kinda. I don't want to deal with my mom and the shit in her life right now. Ugh..
I think I have heartburn. It was that lame random grilled cheese that did it too. Sometimes it just hits me when I least expect it.
Blahahahah. I won't be able to write in here or check my e-mails while I'm gone..alas, no internet at home. Oh well. I just may need to exercise all of the technology junk that my life is infested with right now. That may be good for EVERYBODY at this time. And not just technology...I think people need to put things into perspective, and deal with crap in their lives. This reading break will be good. I feel like people aren't really the same as they used to be anymore. Many changes occurring I guess. Meh..change is also an awesome thing, you know? Even if you are totally opposed to change, I agree with it. It takes away the old routine and blandness out of life. I don't think that life is something that should be just plain and 'regular'. I guess it's because all my life, I moved around because of my dad's job. I haven't lived in one city for more than 4 years. That is the maximum. So I think that's why I get really bored and sick of the same old things a lot of the time. It's really frustrating sometimes though, because I wish it wasn't like that, but at the same time I like it. It keeps things fresh...hmm, sounds like baking soda that you put in your fridge. I think I will ponder that one tonight..actually this morning!
AMY...I hope the Plant was fun tonight...you deserve to have fun! Thanks for coming with us to Windsors...it was alright I guess. I really don't see the appeal, except for that there are $4.50 coolers. Yay! Have a spectactular time on the island!! Find a seashell for me?? *hugs and kisses, my little unicorn!*
DANI...I hope you get better over the break..no more sickness. We still need to have our night of fun Malibu and Ice Cap. And Kinky Story. Look, they're so important they deserve capital letters! *butt wiggle back to you*
KIM...I will see YOU on saturday..well friday too, considering we're travelling to calgary together, but hey! Saturday will be awesome good times! bye *cabbage patch Kimberly!*
ALISON...I hope you have the best reading week - maybe you'll even do some reading? Hahaha..Yeah..no.but MAYBE! Talking was good tonight...I have faith in you - you're a smart girl; you'll sort things out in your head. I think you just need some time to yourself, back at home..time to reflect on past events, and to find who you are again. Some of us have really lost that aspect to themselves. Soul searching, that's what it's called! And shipnight will be amazing. We haven't truly danced with eachother for a loong time - especially at the Plant..hey, we should go with whatever theme they have too..mm, maybe. So, yes...I will see you also tomorrow during the looong drive to Calgary...good luck on your midterm! Bye bye! *let's have a drink in 15 days, is it??* *hey guy..*
ANyways..that's all for now! It's very cold sitting by my window. Have a good time everybody, be safe and I will miss you all!
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Dearest, Dearest Friend Leanne
It is Friday the 18th and where am I??? I am HOME!!! and on the internet. I think something is wrong with that...but I had to check it and since you asked me if I had read your new blog I had to hunt it down and read it. It was very impressive and I know you will not read this till you are back in Lister again and we are unitied once more.
What you said really touched me. I didn't know you thought me to be wise...but you are just as wise as me and I think thats why we are so good for each other...we have similiar opinions and we are both wise ol' hens (- the ol' cuz then we are young chicks)
Anyways...i agree with you that I need this reading break...I was beginning to scare myself. I haven't been as wild and crazy as first semester but I do fear that I am losing myself...I dont know where I am going. I find it really hard to put things into perspective at University...its just so fast pace. These 6 weeks have just FLOWN by and the last 6 will do the same. I needed to be grounded and hopefully figure some shit out so I have the best last 6 weeks of the year.
I look forward to by soberness for the next 18 DAYS!!! WOW...I can do this...since you wont be here to tempt me.
We shall DANCE!!! WE havent done that in AGES
Love you lots and looking forward to when i shall see your shining face again
LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Alison
PS. Thank you for always being so open and honest in all you do and say
Post a Comment