Well I'm glad you liked my blog. I was so tired I'm not even sure what I wrote myself.... hmm. Anyways, I wanted to come back, I miss Lister and it's occupants and much as they miss me. Haha. But now you ditched on me. We haven't been together in this room for a long period of time since thursday afternoon.... haha. Oh well. I burnt my right arm today. It was fun. And now I'm going to go cause my comment is turning into a blog. Later
My dear Leanne I Love you too all so mcuh...and this summer will be interesting (or maybe not as interesting) with out you so close by. I shall miss you very much. Love you with all my heart Alison
I like to drink coffee and I stay up really late, because I am some sort of weird nocturnal creature. I like mint-chocolate chip ice cream and the summer!!
2 comments:
Well I'm glad you liked my blog. I was so tired I'm not even sure what I wrote myself.... hmm. Anyways, I wanted to come back, I miss Lister and it's occupants and much as they miss me. Haha. But now you ditched on me. We haven't been together in this room for a long period of time since thursday afternoon.... haha. Oh well. I burnt my right arm today. It was fun. And now I'm going to go cause my comment is turning into a blog. Later
My dear Leanne
I Love you too all so mcuh...and this summer will be interesting (or maybe not as interesting) with out you so close by.
I shall miss you very much.
Love you with all my heart
Alison
Post a Comment