Ah technology, how do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways...MSN IS A STUPID BASTARD AND I AM GOING TO SINGLE-HANDEDLY LAUNCH AN UPRISING AGAINST IT....hate hate hate.
*sticks pins in msn voodoo doll*
DIE YOU #&$^@*@#&#*#*%(#*hfdoahfoaweyrfnefosdfsdfowe7r98323l;hr5oweyfr. Go to hell.
I hate subway too, even though I did get my sub today. It wasn't even that great for some reason. Subway is going to burn along with msn. Hmm. Does anybody want to get in on this? Because I am going to BURN SUB to the GROUND.
I am filled with a murderous rage right now...
I think I'm going to go and read my book...bwahahahaha. Then take out my special I'm-taking-over-the-world notebook(!) and plan my attack. Beware.
*evil laugh....fading into the distance*
Echo...echo...echo...echo....
SUCK ROCKS (not you guys)
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do You Have OAB?
Then You Need Some Help
Because You're A Freak
www.biteme.orgy
Post a Comment