HAHAHAHA, KIM!!! I just remembered something for yoU!! I went to Halo tonight and i'm drunk..but you'll never believe what I did! haha, and I wasn't even trying to flirt with this dude! I POKED HIM IN THE EYE!!!
hahahaha, it was EPIC. he was trying to be all smooth and shit and swinging me around and well, i poked him good! hahaha. that made my night actually. too bad i wasn't like, trying to brush something off of his face.
wheee drunken 'flirting'!!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. That is hilarious! I wish I could have been there. Awesome. I hope you are having a good weekend. Me and Kels are going out tonight so hopefully I have some fun. I can't wait to party with you guys. Like 2 weeks or something. Peace!
I don't know if it was or not. I mean i wanted to brush it off, but I got scared, I was questioning if I was allowed. I know that it probably would have been ok. But seriously, when I am around him my brain is all over the place.
Post a Comment