Saturday, March 04, 2006

I am just so frustrated with everyone and everything around here and in my life. And I'm not going to blame it on PMS or anything like that. At first I did, because usually that's how it goes. I don't even know if this is something that can be solved by leaving Lister and living on my own. I'm just sick of the human race now. Honestly. Almost everyone is exactly the same and nothing is ever changing. I don't remember ever being this fed up with everybody - and once again, it's so frustrating. I'm looking at the same people and it's like my brain and personality have been replaced with someone elses. I am just not myself. But the thing is, I really don't mind. I feel like something has changed, or something is just different - like I've come to a realization, one that has taken me a long time to get to - and strangely enough - I'm satisfied with it. I feel like I've accepted that people will be the way they are and all of my previous anger has just been replaced with a feeling of dead emptiness. And I can't help how I feel. I think about things and people and I feel a tiny bit of anger or annoyance, but then it just quickly fades away. I am just so tired right now. With everything.

No comments: