Ctenophores Are Beautiful

This is where I like to rant about life without feeling like I am being judged.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

this is interesting. things to ponder...
http://kevan.org/johari?name=whoami716
Posted by Island in the Sun at 4:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

she is prune. I am bun.

one of the bazillion we took :P

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • I like my cherry berry juice boxes. It's even bett...
      • this is interesting. things to ponder...http://kev...
      • now the oppositehttp://kevan.org/nohari?name=somet...
      • I really, really don't like hypocrites. Hypocritic...
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (75)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)

more blogs!!

  • Alison
  • Kimmy
  • Dani

About Me

Island in the Sun
I like to drink coffee and I stay up really late, because I am some sort of weird nocturnal creature. I like mint-chocolate chip ice cream and the summer!!
View my complete profile