1. What time is it? 12:20 AM
2. What is your name? Leanne
3.Any nicknames? ASSHOLE, SB, ugh - leanner bananer
4. Parent's names? Darcy and Jackie
5. What is your Favourite drink? water ----oh home-made gin slimes in a pitcher. tequila.
6.(a) Tattoos? nope, don't want any
(b) Body piercing? just ears
7. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? my job - a tired, overworked, unhealthy, PMS-ing student. Oh yeah. I just love it. I'll give it an 11!
8. Birthplace: Calgary
9. Favourite vacation spot: haven't been to many places so I'm going to say Powell River/Sandpoint. yay.
10. Ever been to Africa? no. I'd love to go on a safari though and see elephants
11. Stolen any traffic signs? no, it's on my list of things to do
12. Ever been in a car accident? no but my cousin's car ran out of gas on the highway, almost causing an accident.
13. Croutons or Bacon bits? i'm not a huge fan of either, but croutons I suppose
14. 2 Door or 4 Door car? 2 door? do I have a car?
15. Salad Dressing? honey mustard/italian
16. Favourite Pie: apple/cherry
17. Favourite Number? 716
18. Favourite Movie? the princess bride, ever after, cruel intentions, love actually/Aladdin - i heart movies
19. Favourite Colour? red/pink/orange/yellow/green/blue/purple - I love color
20. Favourite Holiday? Christmas definitely
21. Favourite Food? anything spicy - tomato soup with macaroni, that is my absolute favorite thing in the world
22. Favourite day of the week? Friday
23. Favourite brand of body soap? i like clean?
24. Favourite TV show? well, the O.C, when I watch it which is never
25. Toothpaste? i like clean teeth. it doesn't matter.
26. Most recently read book? dean koontz - 'from the corner of his eye'
27. Favourite Smell? the ocean, rain, a christmas tree
28. What do you do to relax? have a nap, exercise, have a snack, read my book
29. Favourite Fast Food? aramark? haha. gross. i don't really eat fast food but probably Wendy's
30. When was your last hospital visit? grade 10, salmonella poisoning, fun.
31. Message to your friends reading this: i should be sleeping, instead i'm filling out Dani's survey. And I'd like to do an interpretive dance as Celine Dion was playing but it's almost 1AM and nobody really does interpretive dance when we should be sleeping.
32. How do you see yourself in 10 years? almost at my mid-life crisis. hopefully having fucking awesome sex in a nice big comfy soft bed.
33. What do you do when you are bored? talk on msn. have a nap. call my cousin. try to clean my room.
34. What presents do you enjoy receiving? a slurpee, notes from you guys. tea from Alison is always another great present
35. Furthest place you will send this message? the moon
36. Who will respond the fastest? shut up
37. Least likely to respond? again, I DON'T KNOW
38. What time is it now? time to go to sleep, 12:45 AM
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fucking awesome sex hey... i wonder who's horney! haha. oh dear. don't hurt me I love you. hope you have a good weekend partying it up. I can get your stuff for you from your mom unless you do go home and then you can get it. if you want a ride back sunday give me a call... later
Post a Comment