Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hey guys - just writing a quick post to tell you all 'goodbye'

I have decided that I am going to skip town tomorrow after work and just screw right the f*ck off to someplace where nobody knows where I am. And since I don't have a cell phone, nobody will be able to reach me. Oh you just wait and see. It'll happen. And if I draw my absence out until sometime later Saturday night, then I won't be going to Kelowna. Everything will be perfectly fine then - ah. I feel like I used to when I'd avoid visiting my dad when I was a lot younger. Except this time it's *ahem* you-know-who and my cousin.

I'm totally done for.

At least I have my purse. It's smiling at me now. It is telling me to go to the caribbean and just live a peaceful life chewing on four-leaf clovers and mint leaves or something equally calming and peaceful.

Oh yeah - it's gonna be great. I may write in here tomorrow to finalize the plans. But until then, or not at all -

Arrivederci i miei amici bei...

2 comments:

Dancing Jelly Bean said...

You are one strange person that's for sure. I love your random thoughts. They explain you so well. I just wish I knew what you were thinking more....

Dancing Jelly Bean said...

Thanks. I will have a GRAND OLD TIME!!! Man this is going to be so ackward. I don't know what I am going to do. That is assuming that it is what I think it is.... Crazy