Thanks for the message Kimmy. DAMN straight happiness is quickly approaching. Oh shit - we have to wake up in five hours. NICELY done. I hate 4AM wake-up calls but it's alright because yes, a drunken wet and wild week of fun awaits us. In good ol' inbred and incestual redneck-filled Sandpoint, Idaho. It should be some good times.
I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm GETTING COCOA BUTTER AGAIN GUYS!! MAYBE EVEN TWO BOTTLES!!!
It's really fun. Cocoa butter is hot. You'd be surprised at how much fun you can have with it. Dani, maybe you'd be on the same wavelength as me. We have strange minds and we make weird noises with toothpaste so.....cocoa butter could be interesting.
BWahaha. I'm on crack. Actually it's a mixture of reactine, west nile, lack of sleep, and too much Harry Potter. Blast that book. I want to finish it now! Victory is mine....
Night all...I think we all deserve sweet dreams.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhh farting toothpaste...
Post a Comment