I think a new blog is needed. Has anyone noticed how blogs seem to get neglected more often during the summer months? Oh well, it makes sense, everybody has their lives, myself included. How was everybody’s long weekend? I went camping by the Three Sisters campground – it was awesome. After a few weeks of working at the airport and dealing with all kinds of bullshit, the weekend away was perfect. Just sitting around a campfire, talking and being with friends – sleeping in tents is fun too. And the weather was surprisingly nice, just a little windy. Now I just want to camp all the time. Maybe when I win my lottery, then I will be able to. I can’t believe it’s almost June – May just flew by so quickly. I have so many mixed feelings concerning Edmonton and Calgary. I’m not sure if I want to go back there, or if I’m enjoying my summer better here. It’s puzzling. One thing is for sure though – I am definitely not looking forward to living in those rooms again, even though I’m going to have a single room. I am looking forward to seeing everybody again – I hope nothing is awkward or weird after not having seen people for so long. Oh well, I’m sure it will be most awesome. I’m excited for that. Anyways – I hope everybody is doing awesome and having an amazing summer vacation (i.e. work), and I’ll talk to you all later! Love you guys and miss you all so much,
XOXOXO Leanne
Friday, May 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Took you long enough to actually write a new blog. And to think you bug me about it. Haha. jk. It was good to read. May has flown by....1 month down, 3 to go. A month did not go by this fast at school I wish. Later
Post a Comment